Florida Living Will
This Living Will form allows a competent adult to direct the providing, withholding, or withdrawal of life-prolonging procedures in the event that such person has a terminal condition, has an end-stage condition, or is in a persistent vegetative state.
Two witnesses are required. This document is different from a medical durable power of attorney
Among others, this form includes the following key provisions:
This attorney-prepared packet contains:
- Living Will: Provides for wishes should the declarant become terminally ill or injured, or permanently unconscious
- Signature: Confirms that these are the wishes of the person whose name appears on the document.
- Witnesses: Declares that the person whose name is on the document is of sound mind.
- Signature of Proxy: Allows proxy named in document to accept role.
State Law Compliance:
- Information and Instructions for the Living Will
- Living Will Form
You will be asked to select your state before you download your form. The form you download will comply with the laws of your state.
Add to cart
||Florida Living Will
||Designed for Letter Size (8.5" x 11")
||Designed to print on all ink-jet and laser printers
||Available (requires Flash plug-in)
||Yes (.doc, .wpd and .rtf)
|| Microsoft Word
Rich Text Format
||In Stock. Instant Download
||Unlimited number of prints
||Less than 1 minute (approx.)
||Via secret online address
Email with download links
Email with attachment upon request
||60 days, no-questions asked, 100% money back guarantee
|| Customer support 1-800-959-5899
Our Promise to You:
We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by attorneys, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee - if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
* According to the 2007 Altman Weil Survey of Law Firm Economics, the average attorney rate is $252.50 per hour.